- Body Water Analyzer
- Specialized Disease ManagementThe InBody S10 body water analyzer is specifically designed for immobile or amputee patients. The InBody S10 uses attachable electrodes to identify excess fluid and assess cellular health.
- Request A Free Demo
Explore the Results Sheets
NOTES FOR DIALYSIS PATIENTS
Segmental ECW/TBW reveals body water distribution in each individual body segment. This allows for monitoring of trends and detection of unusual shifts in fluid distribution that result from injury, aging, obesity and other health factors.
BODY WATER COMPOSITION HISTORY
Body Water Compostion History monitors changes, providing valuable data to see how a patient is responding to a program and if modifications need to be made to improve their health.
WHOLE BODY PHASE ANGLE
Phase angle is a good indicator of cellular integrity. The InBody S10 provides whole body phase angle and segmental phase angle analysis at 50 kHz. The higher the phase angle, the healthier cellular integrity is. Phase angle values can be used to ensure a patient is receiving the appropriate vitamin and mineral intake.
- Validation Paper
- "This study evaluated the effectiveness of segmental BIA to track chronic fluid overload and outcomes in end stage renal disease patients on hemodialysis. Researchers confirmed BIA to be an accurate method for tracking fluid in end state renal disease patients. Findings indicated that those with an ECW/TBW > 0.400 had higher systolic blood pressure and had a higher morbidity rate, emphasizing that chronic fluid overload can be a predictor for death."
- Kim (2017) Monitoring Volume Status Using Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis in Chronic Hemodialysis Patients
For bed-ridden/immobile patients
The Touch Type electrodes are used to test bed-ridden patients and gently clip the patient’s fingers and ankles.
For amputee patients
Test patients with paralyzed or amputated limbs with the Adhesive Type electrodes.
- Client's Story
- "It's just like a vital to us; it's just like blood pressure or pulse. Our staff knows: it's the InBody, it's vitals, it's taking an updated history."
- DR. TOM BAKMAN, RESTORATION HEALTHCARE
Recent Case Studies
Ask us how you can get started today.
- 5, 50, 500kHz
- Test Duration
- 45 seconds
- Weight Range
- 22-551 lbs
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- 20.6L x 35.2W x 43.8H : in
- Height Range
- 3 ft 1.4in - 7 ft 2.6 in
- Equipment Weight
- 52.9 lbs
- 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- InBody Results Sheets, USB Thumb Drive, InBody Tissue
- 1 YEAR Manufacturer's Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 15 impedance measurements 3 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- Lookin'Body 120 and Lookin'Body Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard OuputsWeight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Impedance at each segment/ frequency
- Additional Ouputs Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis, Visceral Fat Level, Segmental Fat Analysis