- Advanced Analysis
- Muscle and Fat analysis with a closer look at Body WaterThe InBody 570 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis measuring fat, muscle and total body water. Total body water data can be divided into intracellular water and extracellular water, values important for understand a user's fluid distribution in medical, wellness and fitness contexts.
- Non-Invasive, Pain-Free TestingSafe, low-level currents are sent through the body via hand and foot electrodes. The impedance the currents encounter are measured in order to derive body composition. InBody's BIA technology provides accurate and consistent outputs that are highly correlated with gold standard methods.
- WATCH THE FIRST LOOK
Explore the Results Sheets
Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The InBody 570 provides you with lean mass and fat values in each segment of the body to give you a proper assessment of body composition.
SEGMENTAL FAT AND LEAN MASS ANALYSIS
Identify how many pounds of lean mass are in each body segment. This can be used to determine how specific diets and exercises are affecting the body composition.
Identify and track inflammation, swelling and even joint injuries with ECW/TBW Analysis. Monitor these changes over time in the Body Composition History chart.
- Validation Paper
- "This study used InBody for visceral fat area (VFA), body fat mass (BFM), and percent body fat (%BF) and found that positive changes in VFA and BFM improved glycemic control and lipid parameters, resulting in improved diabetic state and decreased cardiovascular risk."
- Hancu (2016) – Changes in fasting plasma glucose, HbA1c and Triglycerides are related to changes in body composition in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Use the BSM-170 stadiometer to find the exact height of the user. This information is needed for accurate body composition testing.
Stand on the carpet after removing your shoes and wiping your feet with the InBody Tissue.
Testing on the InBody 570 is simple and non-invasive. Sit on the ottoman to remove your socks and shoes. Use the InBody Tissue to wipe down your feet and increase conductivity.
The InBody Result Sheet will automatically print once the 15-second InBody 570 test is complete. Use Lookin’Body Web to upload all InBody Tests to a computer for efficient data management.
Align heels with the rear, round electrodes and point toes forward so the feet align with the sole electrodes. Do not move until the unit provides new directions.
Grab the hand electrodes and stand up straight. Place thumbs on the top of the oval electrodes and wrap fingers around the handle. Extend arms downwards and away from the torso, as shown on the InBody 570’s screen.
VOICE GUIDANCE SYSTEM
Users can test with or and without a trained professional. The InBody 570 provides step-by-step instructions for a user to see and hear.
- Client's Story
- “The other part is that the University that we do work with who is constantly researching was able to validate it (InBody), in some studies that they did, that it’s valuable tool. When they compared it to some of the other more expensive methods, they said it was right along with them.”
- MARK FITZGERALD, ANAHEIM DUCKS
Recent Case Studies
Ask us how you can get started today.
- 5, 50, 500kHz
- Test Duration
- 45 seconds
- Weight Range
- 22-551 lbs
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- 20.6L x 35.2W x 43.8H : in
- Height Range
- 3 ft 1.4in - 7 ft 2.6 in
- Equipment Weight
- 52.9 lbs
- 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- InBody Results Sheets, USB Thumb Drive, InBody Tissue
- 1 YEAR Manufacturer's Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 15 impedance measurements 3 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- Lookin'Body 120 and Lookin'Body Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard OuputsWeight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Impedance at each segment/ frequency
- Additional Ouputs Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis, Visceral Fat Level, Segmental Fat Analysis